Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!!!

I have been a away for a while studying and had planned on posting a new look after I took the exam but I had a lil accident with a kitchen knife and my pinky. I wanted to wait until my finger healed up nicely before I introduced anything nail polish related near it and it just so happens that it healed up just in time for a 4th of July mani.



For this mani I chose L.A Colors: Wired, L.A Colors: Live, Wet n Wild Wild Shine: Red Red, NYX Glitter Mania: Silver and a few silver stars.

For the blinged out nail I painted it one coat of the silver polish then sprinkle the glitter over it making sure to cover all the nail. I then tap the excess off and slightly press on the nail to make sure the glitter sticks. I then ran it under cold water to wash away excess glitter around the nail. After letting the water air dry I seal it in with a top coat. (I suggest working on a piece of paper as the glitter tends to get everywhere, also I suggest doing the glitter nail first that way you don't get glitter on the other nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment