Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My First Time :)

So I finally ordered my Konad Stamping tool and my bestie got me my first set of stamping plate (NEW MASH Set of 25 Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates 26-50 Accessories Set Kit). As excited I was I must say I was a bit overwhelmed with all the designs available, so much so that I was drawing blanks when it came to my first design. After I overcame my initial excitement and brain farts I hopped over to Mixed Mamma to be inspired. I decided to recreate one of her many stamping design and this is my result. 


Not Bad for my first attempt
You can definitely tell I had a rough start but with practice i'll get better.

                                
wet n wild Wild Shine Blazed
L.A Colors Black Velvet
Seche Vite Top Coat
 Seche Vite Base Coat (not pictured)
Mash plate M39



Inspiration
China Glaze Peach Keen
 MASH's Nail Art Polish in Black
stamped the hearts from MASH plate M39

6 comments:

  1. great first attempt at stamping! i've yet to purchase any stamping plates and REALLY want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.......you should get some and start stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me Chrissy.....i hav the stamping tool from the konad french manicure set.....just got to order my plates now ...been waiting for the price to drop on amazon lolol...well done hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check your local Walmart for Fingers Flirt Stamping Disks Nail Art. the pack comes with 2 plates for around $3.

      Delete
  4. u did awesome for ya first time... this can be side job hehe

    ReplyDelete