Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sticky Icky

Now this blog is not necessarily a polish review blog, its more of a "Hey this what I'm wearing on my nails" blog. But should the need arise for me to say a few words about a particular product I will do so. With that said let me get right into it.



Tips are done with wet n wild Wild Shine in Lavender  Creme

I have been seeing this gorgeous pink glitter polish out the side of my eye at a couple of my local Beauty Supply Store, and while it was as pretty as it wanted to be I usually only purchase a new polish when I have a particular design in mind. Fast forward a couple weeks and boom I see this really cute design I wanted to try and the pink glitter was perfect.

The polish is IrisColors in Pinky Glitter and let me tell you while it was very pretty the consistency was that of old hair gel and old glue mixed together, it even had lumps and clump in the bottle. It was very hard to apply, but the finished product wasn't too bad. Now I don't know if I got an old bottle or what but I'm going to have to get some nail polish thinner before I attempt to use it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment