Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lazy Girl French Mani

So I asked a friend of mine to pick the colors for my next mani to which he replied "I like french tips", so that's what I did. I must admit I was feeling a lil lazy when I did his mani so I took a short cut. Instead of taping off the tip to create the white tips I decided to use a make up sponge to make the white tips, pretty much in the same fashion as if you were doing an ombre design. I added a pink heart decal to the ring finger and added a top coat and Voila!



Iriscolors 1025 White

3 comments:

  1. How did you get your nails to grow so long and strong? Have you ever wore fake nails before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to wear fake nails but I don't anymore as it has done nothing but ruin my nails. My base coat has garlic in it for strength and I moisturize my nails with evoo.

    ReplyDelete